How can I have been awarded 16 points back May pre shoulder surgery then only 7 points after su

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was given the  enhanced rate for two years and then due to a reassessment when I was far worse off as  I also have had FIbromyalgia for 9years which delays recovery ,which I gave medical evidence to the incompetent assessor. I am appealing right now and have sent both copies of the reports in ,highlighting the recent reports mistakes. 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure they make it up as they go along.. it really is pot luck. i don't think they even look at your evidence half the time.. 

The whole process is full of liars to make sure you don't get it.

In my opinion it should be if you have medical evidence to prove you have a condition that restricts your life then that should be it. done. not all this stress and having to prove liars wrong. it shouldn't be this hard.. 

sorry for the rant. this subject just frustrates me..

I hope you get it back on appeal.

Good luck. 

xxx

• Posted

I had a reassessment last year I got less points than I did before. The assessor did everything to make me look like a liar. Things she wrote wernt true they are trying to get as many people off PIP as they can. Ive found they dont read anything you send in they go by what the assessor writes. we arnt the liars they aremad
  • Posted

Hi Kaz hopefully this is being reassessed by an independent body of people. It is criminal wha the y are doing to vulnerable people 

like us.The assessor put in her report that my partner takes my sons to school which is totally untrue as he does not even live with us and my sons go by school bus so I have sent in copies of them. She implied that my boyfriend who I see once a week lives with us which could have had severe consequences if I was claiming housing allowance etc. I am furious they are doing this and blatantly living .I reported this useless assessor to ATOS . Hopefully they will sack her

• Posted

The assessor that came out to me last year was a right cow, she did everything to undermine me and make me out a liar. Its not on or fair how we are treated they cant be allowed to get away with it. I hope they do sack that assessor that came out to you. The assessors are on dwp side they arnt on ours, they will do anything to make us out to be liars. good for you for reporting her.take care
  • Posted

More people should take these people on they bully us so much that they hope we will just give in and back off. To spare us from all the horrific stress we go through. ESA also stopped my benefits two days after surgery based on a month before assessment. So while I was recovering from a serious shoulder operation Ihad to fight the DWP to get it back .The irony is I have been put into the support group by ESA and was sent three letters of apology but PIPs is another matter
    • Posted

PIp isnt bothered about us their more bothered about getting people off it. They are doing all they can to achieve this by telling lies on our assessment nothing is fair about pip. now our money is being cut on it and also Esa. Its going to  be of great hardish to alot of people. The money I get from pip helps me to get aids at present Im having to save for stair lift out of the pip. If I didnt get pip I couldnt afford any aids. This government doesnt give a dam about the disabled its all about balencing the books. The richer get richer the poorer get poorermad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.