How can i like Green Tea?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive never really liked tea, however I've heard green tea is really good in helping you lose weight, and after trying it a couple of days ago and not even being able to swallow it because of the taste. I didn't know if there was anything i could do to make myself like it more? Or do i just have to accept that i don't like green tea?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You can ad ginger powder, the taste will be muh better smile and ginger is also good for weight loss
  • Posted

You can try one with cinnamon which also recommended for weight loss.
  • Posted

Hi Karen, have you heard of Panas Karantina bitter melon tea? It also helps combat the absorption of fat, thus losing weight. When my friend introduced it to me, I thought it'd be very bitter, like most others I had tried before. Turned out it has a cool aroma of Peppermint and sweet after-taste of Stevia. Not sure whether it's for sale near your area or not, but I get it on Amazon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.