How can I prevent a hormone induced panic attack?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have panic attacks the same time every month and it's definitely hormone related. I can feel it coming on a few days before. Is there any advice on what I can do to prevent it from happening? Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I used to use a lot of chamomile tea, but then it seemed that the hormones got too strong for that.  Now I use Rescue Remedy by Bach.  It is a little tincture that you can buy at any health food store or you can order it online.  It says to take two drops but sometimes it will take a half a dropperful.  But it works within a few minutes and lasts for hours.

It is safe for everyone, even children

• Posted

You will defiitely find it a lifesaver!!!  I was in such bad shape when I first tried it that I truly wanted to end my life.  It takes ALL anxiety and panic away within minutes.  I give it to my young grandchildren too (7 & 4 years old)  They start giggling in minutes over whatever was making them anxious  lol

• Posted

Thank you!! I tried it today before I went to mall and it Totally worked!! My heart was anxiety right when I woke up..!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.