How can I stop hair fall?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am 25 years old and losing many hairs on daily basis can you please suggest a better way to stop my hair loss?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Allegra every day. Anti inflammation medicine. My Dr even does it.
  • Posted

Trust me. Follow my tips and you will see the results within a week.

Shave your head completely. Make a paste of turmeric powder & honey and apply it directly on you scalp every single day. Then wash it off with normal water. It's as simple as that. Keep repeating it and you will see the results very soon.

Apart from this, you may apply aloe vera on your scalp like thrice a week.

*Don't make the paste in large amount to store it for future. Keep making the mixture on daily basis and apply it.

• Posted

l am losing my hair and my scalp is sore and very very itchy.seen 2 experts and no answers.please help.
  • Posted

The hair loss problems arises in both men and women. The hair loss problems arises due to improper health diet, Hormonal changes, Pollution and Stress also. To recover from the hair loss problems, you should start taking protein and vitamins rich diet. Wash you hair with shampoo (natural ingredients) and massage it with coconut or almond oil 2-3 times a week. Do some yoga exercises to recover from the mental and physical stress, Stress is also the bigger reason behind the hair loss problems.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.