How do i cope with this change?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi people, i may have been thrown a lifeline? My sister wants me to work with her with autistic children in a school that she is headteacher of. If i do considering how up and down my health has been all year, what would you suggest i take with me in terms of medication? Would you take a medication to bung you up, or something to stop you being worried, an ant acid or what? Would you go for it? As it's my sister i wouldn't want to let her down, how would you ensure you didn't let her down? Please help, really stuck!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Sam, First of all congratulations....that is really great.

You just have to believe in your self and keep calm....Before you leave for the work just do some deep breathing exercises to keep yourself calm the whole day...

And you really think you get panic with the situation, Then talk to the family physician and he/ she can prescribe you some anxiolytics for a shorter duration.

Once you get settled in your job then you won't feel that anxious, So it is just matter of time.

Just always remind your self that you can adapt to this change very fast and do your best, then you won't need any medication too.

All the best for your new journey...Happy for you..

• Posted

Hi jjello, do you know that is the 1st really positive thing anyone has said to me today. I have come up against some really grumpy people today, i will try to remember what you said everytime anything gets to me. You take care, what you did was kind!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.