How do i even lose weight!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have really bad anxiety and i procastinate way too much. I have thought about going to a gym but i always find a way out of it. I am never motivated to do it or if i dont see improvement ill get annoyed. I weight about 16-18 stone i forgot. I know diet is a big part of losing weight and i have no self controll on food.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Exactly why I'm here. I'm always hungry. Always. Always. When full, I still crave food. I have no desire to exercise because it causes too much pain afterwards. I just need a monitor to stop me from eating so much!

• Posted

Hi debbie43907,

You can eat foods with high satiety value such as boiled potato, pulses, etc. This will fulfil your hunger and thus will not allow you to eat more number of calories. You can also look into eating leafy vegetables as they are very low in calories such as spinach cauliflower, etc

• Posted

Oh yes...potatoes. I did that in the past and it helped. I love them plain even (boiled, nuked, baked, etc.) with no butter or gravy. Good idea!
  • Posted

check out @BBW_health. He talks about weight loss ideas and products. Maybe you will find something there. 

But Diet is very important so maybe look for some easy to make cook books. 

• Posted

Hi Olaf,

You can look into foods with high satiety index such as boiled potato, leafy vegetables or you can also look in 5:2 method of fasting. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.