How do I find my previous posts on GA?

Posted , 4 users are following.

My most recent post was about a public event that was to be on British TV. The event was looking for participants with GA with the goal of highlighting awareness of this disease. It was important that the post be made available. Did anyone see this post?

Note to moderator: I am not sure if my post was ever posted. I would also like to know why the posting is so restricted. This site is for sharing all information related to GA. is it not? When posts are monitored as they are here, sharing information is hampered.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

HI IF YOU GO INTO NOTIFICATIONS WILL THAT SHOW YOUR POST? DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT WORTH A LOOK

EVE GOOD LUCK

• Posted

HI AGAIN WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE MAIL TO READ MY REPLY SCROL DOWN THE PAGE TO THE VERY TOP AND THERE ON THE TOP RIGHT YOU WILL SEE NOTIFICATIONS HOPE YOU FIND IT AND REPOST IT I TOO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS TV PROGRAM 

• Posted

Nora,

I woul dlove to read that post!!!! Maybe you could find the info again and post it?

British TV mighr be a great place to start!

Do you have GA or just know someone whoi does?

• Posted

I did submit that post again a few days ago about the British TV show that wanted to put a spotlight on people who have GA. Was it posted? Did you see it? I know that the post was being reviewed by the moderator. Was it ever approved? I searched for it but could not find it. Please let me know. Thanks.

• Posted

I just noticed that that my reply on that TV show on GA was deleted by the moderator.

I do not know why. Please go to the facebook group on GA. You can find it there.

• Posted

HI NORA I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK FOR YOUR POST BUT NOW YOU SAY IT HAS BEE DELETED IM SORRY THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT MUST BE FOR YOU SORRY I CANT HELP

• Posted

I did not see it , darn! Maybe I will join GA forum on Facebook.

• Posted

I have GA. I also belong to the facebook GA group. The request for volunteers to be on British TV was on the facebook site. I was asked to post it on Patient site since the person who posted it could not travel to Britain. I did post it on Patient, but for some reason it never appeared. I do not know why,

• Posted

when i was looking for something that had been posted i looked on otifications hich is on the top right of the page but unfortunatly i havent beenable to find that post so it is possible it was deleted sorry couldnt help

• Posted

I am very upset that something as important as my post on a venue that could help GA sufferers was deleted. Isn't the point of this forum to help GA sufferers? The post was totally innocuous. It had no commercial content. It was all about another means of sharing information and getting help to GA patients. Very little is known about GA and more research organizations need to take an interest in this disease and how it affects the lives of patients who have this disease. Shame on you moderator for removing that post. What you did was contradictory to the mission of this forum.

• Posted

I agree. I am brand new here, looking for any possible info from others and it'd be so nice to see Any pertinent information that anyone can share.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.