How do I gain more weight and stay healthy?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello, I am a teenager and recently I have been trying to eat better and eat less garbage foods. I would eat more chips and hot cheetos and i wouldnt really look at nutrition labels and i would just eat food and a lot of it, but i never got fat i stayed at a decent weight and slightly underweight. I would also eat more fast food whenever we got it and I would eat more at dinner, etc. However, I have been trying to eat healthier, having more fruit, cutting down in fats, and trying to eat less garbage. I have been trying to eat less saturated fat and foods with more fat, recently i have not been eating much saturated fat or more fat at all. i would try to order something with less fat from a fast food place, or if theres butter or something not good for you in a meal, I would skip it and eat like cereal later. if i saw there was a lot of butter and milk in a meal at dinnertime, i would skip it or if we had burgers or steak i would not eat it because of saturated and trans fat. I have dropped over 14 pounds now in the past two weeks, and I have been running about every other day. the reason for this is I read that saturated fats and trans fat can be bad for you, so i have tried to eliminate it but when i do that i cut down on some of my meals and i dont eat a lot. for example i have been trying not to eat burgers or hotdogs or any fast food for dinner cuz i am worried about the fats and the damage it can do to your arteries and stuff. i have been eating more fruits and stuff with less fat, but now i have dropped a ton of weight as a teenager and I am even more underweight now. I dont know what to do, I have been trying to eat better but I just lose weight and I am really skinny now. what should i do? please help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Eat carbs and drink more protein. I used to drink to whisk egg white and yolk as juice and then drink it. Its an example of good protein while being able to stay healthy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.