how do I get livial in the USA?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Livial Ladies!

I am 56, British but have lived in Germany for the last 25 years,

And now living in America. Was taking Livial since 2007...and soohappy! Livial is not approved by the FDA. My doc here said

Osphena is the closest thing to Livial - so I tried it. OMG...so NOT

true. The side effects were many and horrid. So, I am now using Divigel 0.25/estradiol. It has got rid of many of the side effects of the Osphena, but am still having hot flashes. I am putting on

Weight, and my hair is starting to fall. Does anyone out there

Know how I can get livial here in the states? One lady was doung it thru an online chemist, but I can't find her thread anymore. My new husband would be so grateful if anyone can help me get

to "normal"....lol. And so would I!!!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Good luck with that Kim.

I live in Australia and haven't a clue on the US regulations.

• Posted

Kim, hello there, I too have been taking Livial as I lived in South America

and Central America, but am now residing in the United States.  I have

been on Livial for a long time and have since been off of it for about 1 and

a half months I believe.  Livial as you know is not approved by the FDA

in the States, and I had to rely on my girlfriends who would come to visit

me to bring me Livial.   I will soon be 70 so that is why I have come off of it,

as I have been on for about 15 years, ...........I think that I am going to see how

things go for the next 5 months as I have no other choice, and on my next

trip back to South America I will buy again, probably a one year supply

taking a pill every other day.  Do you not have any girlfriends who fly

back and forth to South America, or who are airline hostesses?  I am

afraid that is the only way.  You can not rely on internet purchase as you

don't know where the pill is coming from.  Wish I had a better suggestion.

I know it is very tough without Livial!!! I truely feel for you!!! All my best

G

• Posted

Hi, Kim.  I am in the U.S.  I just made a trip to Cancun, Mexico, for dental reasons and bought Livial for U.S. $33 at Walmart, for a 30-day supply. 
  • Posted

Hi, Kim.  I am in the U.S.  I just made a trip to Cancun, Mexico, for dental reasons and bought Livial for U.S. $33 at Walmart, for a 30-day supply. 
    • Posted

Hi Dinophile, that is excellent, good thinking!! I might even do that!! Thanks!! G
  • Posted

Hi Kim...I am trying to buy Livial and live in USA..would you be able to tell me if you can still purchase it at Wal Mart in Cancun, or have you had success anywhere else? Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.