How do i know if it just is a nervous stomach?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi!

So, out of the blue i get a nervous/anxious stomach. Like the feeling where you are about to go on a massive show ride or your next up in presenting in class.

It's confusing me and i think it's the reason to why i have my anxiety because i keep thinking maybe my gut is preparing me for something bad to happen!! I don't know if it is or not!

And also, this sounds crazy but i keep getting anxiety when my cats keep staring at me or want to cuddle, i keep thinking maybe they can sense something bad?!

Is it just my anxiety? Please help me. I'm suffering 😔

0 likes, 19 replies

Report / Delete

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I call it my washing machine tummy,

I had lots of test done including endoscope and ct scan because of stomach problems all came back clear and it is anxiety.

I have to eat healthly and keep a food diary

Lil

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I feel similar, my daddy died very suddenly of heart attack so anytime I get a wee niggle anywere near my chest area I have severe anxiety and impending doom! It is just your anxiety bit if u can, they say stroking ur pet relieves axiety and stress! Try to let ur cats lay on ur lap, and just cuddle and stroke them... It may not work but it is very relaxing for me! Hope u find the answer ur looking for and some kind of relief, good luck.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up