how do people cope?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

so glad ive found this group!

i was diagnosed with Tiezties about 8 years ago, but i can no longer cope with it sad

i have it all over my chest and back....theres a constant achey pain now with a few sharp stabbing pains, and so so so painful when i touch the areas.

at the moment the pain in i little to the left of my sternum and in my back shoulder blade..

the pain in my sternam is making me have anxiety and i feek thinking its my heart as i suffer from ectopic beats and palpitations aslo sad

Im on diclophenac and cocodamon 30/500 but that doesnt help the pain.

i need help sad doctors just say i have to live with it sad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You need to stop these drugs they aare proobably making everything worse. Co codamol causes irregular heart beat, dizziness plus lots of nasty side effects.

Diclofenic can cause gastric problems .

• Posted

Hi, It is such a horrible thing to have isnt it but i think Jean is right..Drugs arent always the best ... i control mine by relaxing as much as i can and not over doing things .

I am not having a good spell just now, ive gone months with no symptoms and bang.. back they come again.. i had a particulary bad attack last week which left me absolutely shattered but i take things easy and it has passed .. Hope you feel better soon..

• Posted

i only take the medication whne i need it, like if its very very painful and im wirking 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.