how do you accept it

Posted , 4 users are following.

im struggling right now. i have repressed memories of child sex abuse that came to light whilst i was in therapy for failing to resuciatete my dad. i think i know it happened from the way my life has been but im struggling to accept it. if you know wht i mean

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Carol

You need to move on and understand your feelings, was the child abuse within your household ?

How  old were you when your Father died ?.

Is your Mother still alive ?

Are you trained in First Aid and do you feel the complexity of your relationship with Father had any bearing on a failed resussitation ?

How has your life changed in such a negative way, because of above.

If you need to talk PM use my Avatar. Or if you prefer here, just respond

BOB

• Posted

Accept it? Why should you, you've sadly made me feel sick, but that's not your fault I am just sickened by the fact that anyone would do this to ANY woman no matter how old or young you are! You fight to find out the truth - it's taken me 6 months to confront the Bxxxxxxx who nearly wiped my life apart, but after 24 years I still struggle and nearly ended my life due to this. I was raped by 2 men. You must get this out if you don't you will spend your life regretting it completely. Good luck with it all.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.