HOW DO YOU FEEL EACH DAY????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi chiarian, i just reading my diary, I looked at the last 3 months of my up and down from the time I started using my two crutches I m now only walking with one crutch..and eventhough headache still in agony and mostly when doing sudden movement, bend down, coughing, sneezing, swallowing too much, laughing is just impossible without getting black - out, I am still positive and not giving up..I try as much as i could to motivate myself and keep thanking GOD that my appointment to see the 2nd appt is getting I just can't wait for my op.. now what I like to find out from you all is...does your medication help you at all?, do you feel terrible first thing in the morning..is feel like impossible to wake up..then 20 minutes after that you are ok..then struggling? and starting 6pm..go weak again..up t 9pm unberable headache come ago/..tinggling sensation..unable to open your eyes, body aching..neck arms and legs also aching...pleae share with me how do you feel..or just me?...my magnesium oil help me a lot without it.I just unable to walk or wake up at all..please let me know weather i just me??? thank you  appreciated1111

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, that sounds really bad and very well done for coping as well as you have. I'm getting headaches everyday and they tend to stick around all day with the unbearable pains coming in brief bursts but I try to avoid painkillers unless absolutely necessary as advised by my neurologist. As pain manangement I have been prescribed is Topiramate in a 75mg BD dosage but it doesn't seem to be having a great effect. So I live with a headache everyday and have just learned to put up with it. *shrugs*
    • Posted

Hi Striker, I think topiramate is the only one that help me in the past other would not..but i take no more at all, I just have to use magnesium..as well as accupunture..stop eating junk, gluten free, anything with nitrate, I am struggling but it seems this magnesium help me to carry on with my day also I start buying grape seed extract and muzoko powder..it seems it help me a lot..while waiting for my op. are you have the operation yet? 
    • Posted

I've had some fluid drained a couple of years ago but didn't do much. My surgeon is reticent to put a shunt in due to the risks involved. I see the neurologist again in march and I'll see what other options there are
    • Posted

Just make sure you wer examined thoroughly at the end of the day, health care professionals see so many patients, we have to be proactive and assertive about our  own health to ensure you will be well.... pleaese keep us up to date.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.