How do you feel when waking up?

Posted , 14 users are following.

I'm just wondering how you ladies feel when you wake up every morning? I was waking up with anxiety but now I'm waking up aching every morning , so much fatigue, and naseau. It feels like my bones aches all over especially during cold days. Then I've been having these cyst type hardness ( it feels like my bones) on my left lower back almost on butt area which is freaking me out. I brought it to a Dr attention in 2017 and he says he see it quite often..its called a cyst (except that one area is hard) and i can feel a soft like cyst in one area. The hard area feels like my bones are swollen but lumpy hard. I know I've lost alot of weight but I dont feel it on the other side. I started noticing it when I lost the weight. It does feel a bit achey too but my husb thinks it's just from me messing with it so much.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

hi mary 27278

I haven't had the cysts, but I'm still waking up anxious. My doctor put me on Prozac, half dose and then she's transitioning me to the full dose. I'm also off caffeine so I'm exhausted all the time. I didn't realize how much the coffee marked the tired feeling. Maybe you should try going to a dermatologist. They are so much better with skin issues like cysts.

• Posted

i also have morning anxiety and all day now, its the worse thing ever and what on earth with hormones can possibly cause this is beyond me, horrific to think of, surely theres a simple way round it, i also ache all over all esp my neck and head and hip, terrible terrible sore stiff joints, all of these symptoms have got worse over the past few months as stopped my periods for 2 years now thought it would get better................. any suggestions for us all?i am 57 and honestly now look and feel 87 no lie...... ..

• Edited

hi mary,

mornings are the worst for me as I wake up with a headache and just generally feeling bad. it usually goes away mid morning unless it's a sinus headache, which I have now. I have suffered very painful fluid filled cysts in my groin area for about 4 years now. it hurts to wear pants or underwear when I get them and very painful to even walk sometimes. however I have not experienced what you are describing, which sounds less painful then what I get. there is no pattern to them popping up so I cant tell when I will get one, they just pop up about every 5 to 6 months. apparently they are common in women going thru the menopause faze of life. good luck to you hun.

• Posted

i wake up very tired and aching all over , i have been in peri since i was 35 and I am 43 now.

• Posted

I wake up fine and rested, only thing is my eyes feel heavy and eyelids feel like they weigh a ton. Sometimes i have to use my fingers to prise my eyes open. Eyes also quite dry.

• Posted

hi mary.. i can wake up with neasea...gurling tummy and health anxiety....but its up and down and one day can be better than the next.

its one day at a time through this process.

CK

• Posted

hi Mary I know how u feel I've been having the same things since I was told I'm premenaupausal I've woken up every morning for 7 mths now feeling anxious all in my body aching from head to toe especially my back and legs and arms and feel like I'm going crazy been on HRT menopace and black cohosh and nothing really helps so just living with it until hopefully it passes one day I really feel for u as people that don't suffer don't really understand it x

• Edited

Hi Mary...

When I wake up, I am overwhelmed with anxiety; it is absolutely horrific! On top of that, I have to deal with negative, ruminating thoughts, shortness of breath and my skin is so dry it looks like its going to crack.. That being said, I make it my business to eat breakfast and take my vitamins to feel somewhat better...

• Posted

Hello Mary,

I am completely overwhelmed and consumed by anxiety immediately upon waking in the mornings.

Mornings and the first half of the day are by far my worst hours. Sometimes the edge will smooth a little in the evenings, but most days it with me the entire day. This menopause symptom has definitely gotten much worse for me post menopause, quite frankly everything as gotten worse for me post menopause!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.