How do you heal your skin after scabies?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Could you pls advise?

Two months ago, I suffered from scabies after a holiday. The problem was all over my legs. Then I saw my GP, got some medicine and now the doctor said the scabies have gone. I don't feel itchy anymore.

However, now the skin on my legs looks very bad. I have to wear trousers to hide all the spots. 

Is there anything that helps to heal my skin, so that it looks normal again?

My sincere thanks,

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I would say you have them again unfortunately. But start with coconut oil and see they, sufficaticate from that and that's how you will know if you have it again...

• Posted

Or sarna from Fry's if you have that where you are from and permetherin 10% 1/2 oz .

• Posted

I hope you are healed now.

i was going to suggest oatmeal baths and a good lotion like gold bond or coconut oil.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.