How do you treat your endometriosis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how you ladies treat your endometriosis. I was diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago and a Mirena IUD was inserted to suppress my period. It stopped my period for 8 months and they returned. I'm not coping with the horrible cramping and pimples it has been causing me all this time. Mostly the pain is affecting me, as I could pass out at times.

Does anyone take the pill back to back?

If so, how many months at a time can you skip your period?

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI Rosie,

i was on visanne for a year which worked great, no pain and no dide affects but it was costing me too much and a friend recommended cezanne which ive been on now for 8 months. i had a bit of pain in the first month and thought it wasnt for me but its been great. i do have regular pimples but no periods, no pain and no side affects. i buy it online cheaply so i dont even need to see a doctor because of course they either dont believe me or want to do invasive exploration to check something ive already had confirmed. Give cezanne a try - good luck!

G x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.