How does Liposuction works and is it safe to undergo?

Posted , 5 users are following.

There are many clinics which do provide it but as its a surgery, is it safe? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think that the most important is to get professional surgeon who is for sure certified and experienced. Then it is safe. I used to be scared when i was deciding for lipo. And i also planned it to have it done at more parts of my body so it was not just tummy:-) For me better option became to travel for it, because it was cheaper. But of course i was also worried about the result or so. I looked for Prague what was also not too far and Forme clinic seemed pretty good. And Prague was on my travel list so i joined it with sightseeing. But it was good experience, clinic is nice and clean and everyone was very helpful in there. The surgeon knew exactly what he was doing, result are great and healing was smooth. There were literally just few bruises and little swelling, but not painful.
  • Posted

Liposuction is a great solution to get rid of excess stubborn fat from the body and get a perfect body shape. In this process, a small cannula is inserted through holes and the fat cells are removed from a specific area resulting in a perfect shape. It is performed by an expert surgeon under local anaesthesia. Liposuction is indeed a revolution which has changed many lives. 
  • Posted

Liposuction is the way to remove extra obstinate fat from the body to get the actual body shape. In this procedure, a small cannula is injected through holes, and the fat cells eliminated from a particular area resulting in perfect contour. Liposuction is a serious surgery with multiple risks. It’s important to discuss all the risks of liposuction with your doctor before having the procedure.

Risks during surgery-

The risks during surgery include:

puncture wounds or injuries to other organs

anesthesia complications

burns from equipment, such as ultrasound probes

nerve damage

shock

Risks immediately after the procedure-

The risks after the procedure include:

blood clot in the lungs

too much fluid in the lungs

fat clots

infections

hematoma (bleeding under the skin)

seroma (fluid leaking under the skin)

edema (swelling)

skin necrosis (the death of skin cells)

reactions to anesthesia and other medications

heart and kidney problems

death

Risks during recovery-

The risks during recovery include:

problems with the shape or contours of the body

wavy, dimpled, or bumpy skin

numbness, bruising, pain, swelling, and soreness

infections

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.