How has everyone getting on with their pip claims/appeals ect?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all !

Just wondering how you are all getting on ? Also how are you feeling about the process ect

Sophie

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Still waiting for decision in the post ! Bit of luck it might be in tomorrows post ! Not optimistic but iv got a small bit of hope left! I shall let you know if it comes tomorrow x
  • Posted

Morning everyone!

Just an update.... my other half recieved his decision today. Its good news !

Low rate care( got 8 points)

Low mobility. (10 points)

He is very happy with the decision.

Thank you to everyone for all your support and info.i shall still be a regular on this site x

• Posted

Standard for both, that's great news! well done, now you can both sit down, have a cuppa take a big sigh of relief then RELAX! Always great to hear good news xx

• Posted

Its so good to hear some good news. I`m really pleased for you and your other half. Enjoy.
    • Posted

Thank you !!!! It will help massively and take the strain off us a bit.

I hate when people ask for info and never let you know how you got on. So more often than not you read the bad stuff,sometimes you want a little optimism. X

• Posted

Thanks denise ..yes we can now relax. Hige weight off our shoulders...

Thanks beatifulme..it was awarded for 3 years xx

• Posted

Hi hope your ok sophie,I'm still waiting for decision.

• Posted

All good now we have the decision..so horrible stressing about it all. Have you been waiting long karen ? X
    • Posted

Try and relax a bit now ,just a week since I sent my letter so not long trying not to get my hopes up just so unfare. Xxx
    • Posted

We can relax for 2years wbich is when tgeubwill ask my o/h for another assessment lol.

Not much longer for you...the sooner its over for u the better xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.