How I beat PR!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 23 years old I had what looked to be a bug bite and didnt think much of it after 2 days it spread into a rash i had a biopsy done and as it would turn out it was PR. I used head and shoulders clinical strength, Zinc Oxide, tanning, oatmeal baths and i just couldnt find any relief. The head and shoulders worked minimally, I work outside for a living so i was getting plenty of sun the Zinc didn't do anything for me and the oatmeal bath was interesting if anything haha. So i went in search of a natural relief for it and stumbled across this fourm and saw people were having good results with a product called PrrEze. I bought a once ounce sample to see if it was worth all the commotion and it was probably the best decision i've ever made it cleared up the rash in a few days so i bought a four ounce jar and applied it as the label states. My rash started getting scaly and red and i got concerned until i read the directions, it was working as intended after a week of treatment it was totally gone with almost no discoloration i urge anyone who has had this terrible ugly disease to try this it really works unlike alot of other "treatments" don't waste your time like i did and let it spread.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.