How I cured my chronic BV after 4 years

Posted , 3 users are following.

when i say chronic i mean it! everyday all day i had excessive white/yellow discharge. there was once i got a break for about a week then just came back and stayed. people would notice the smell especially after i used the restroom. i tried alot of antibiotics and after that didnt work i decided to try home remedies. i tried so many spent so much money just for them not to work.

ok so MY CURE: So I know that antibiotics did their job and killed all my bad bacteria the problem was I wasn’t producing enough good bacteria to keep the bv from coming back. I had to find out which antibiotic seem to work the best for me which ended up being clindamycin. I got a prescription for seven days on day five I started to insert the VH essentials probiotic prebiotic supplement vaginally once a day along with taking two orally. once I finished the seven day of the Clindo I started to insert the VH essential suppositories. I would only use half of the suppositories to lessen the amount of discharge it causes I did this for about three days. A few other things I did that I believe help was the Vagisil pH balance wash(before i would only use water), along with a garlic supplement, multivitamin with folic acid, and acidophilus probiotic. i have been bv free for three months and feeling amazing. ladies I believe there is a cure for everyone you just need to find with that is I hope that I have helped someone and please let me know if you have any questions good luck ladies!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.