How I healed my Molluscum Contagiusum

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

So I suffered from MC in my genital area. I will keep this brief since you are probably stressed while reading this.

Sexual activity: I was sexually active in Nov 2017.

Symptoms: I tend to be pretty self aware and check myself out regularly down there. I noticed two pale colored formations under my skin in Feb 2017. I decided to squeeze one out like a pimple and let the other one stay. The one I sqeezed out became inflamed, but disappeared after 2 weeks. The other one turned into 3 pale spots within 2 months. Oh I wish I had squeezed both out.

Diagnosis: In May 2018, I was stressed about exams, so naturally my immune system was weakened and I noticed pimple like growths where the pale spots were. I immediately stopped shaving and did some research online realizing I had MC. For about 2 months the MC was spreading. When your immune system is weakened, this disease spreads like wild fire. So spreading continued into July 2018. In total I had around 12 papules. 

Cure: This part truly works. Trust me! The products below should be applied at your own discretion. I am also not advertising for them. They simply worked on me, and I will explain why they can help you.

Step 1: Get your immune system up and strong again. No more smoking, no more McDonalds junk. Get yourself some "Comprehensive Immune Support" by Mycommunity. It's sold on Amazon. And take two capsules every day. It will make your immune system much stronger within a few weeks.

Step 2: Start using tea tree soap when you shower. And when you get out of shower, use a separate towel to dry the infected area. Keep your genitals dry. Apply baby powder!

Step 3: Buy a Compound W Freeze Off Advanced. You want to freeze off the MC papules with cryotherapy. It doesn't hurt. The mental burden of having MC is worse than the freeze off pain. Remember to get the Compound W with the small tip. You don't want to kill healthy skin cells unnecessarily. 

Step 4: Burn those m*****f*****. The bottle says apply for 40 secs? Don't worry, the pharmaceuticals have factors of safety of 5.  Hold on for a minute. Make sure the papule gets frozen = meaning the virus will be killed. 

Step 6: After a week, the area will heal and there won't be any signs of MC. When the papule gets inflamed and turns white, it means you killed it and now your body is removing it!!!

You may notice new papules forming. That's because you spread the virus before. Papules form a few weeks after the virus has already spread to fresh skin. So don't freak out. Burn it off again. Within a month you should be clear.

And the freeze off scarring will go away after 1-2 months. 

This cure will take 1 month. If you don't do it, you could have MC for up to a year. Thank me a later. The sooner you burn those b******s, the sooner you will heal. Every papule will heal on its own, but chances are that they will spread before healing. So killing them is the best choice. 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Agree strongly with this post based on my own experiences documented in one of my other posts. Do everything that you can to boost your immune system -- drink tons of water, eat healthy, don't drink alcohol, get lots of sleep, take supplements, etc -- and freeze new papules as soon as you notice them. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.