How I Quickly Got Rid of My Pityriasis Rosea

Posted , 1 user is following.

I got pityriasis rosea in 2014 and again in 2015. The first time, it lasted about 6-8 weeks. The second time, I got rid of it in only 2 weeks. The things that I think helped me the most were head & shoulders clinical strength shampoo, emergen-c, tanning, vitamin D3 pills, and possibly milk thistle. I know it's a nightmare, so I decided to make this post in the hopes that it will help others out there with PR. I made a youtube video about it so that more people had a chance to see what worked for me. If you want details about how exactly I used the products I mentioned to get rid of my PR, feel free to check out the video. Good luck to you all! 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi.....I had pityriasis rosea 2 years ago. I was riddled with it. It was a living nightmare. But 3-4 weeks in....I jumped on a sunbed, and it was gone within 4 days!!!!

It's now back again, so I've been having just 4 minutes on the sunbed every 2 days. My herald patch got no bigger than a 10 pence piece.....and is fading away. And most importantly, NO RASH😀.....in places it was on the way.....i could feel it trying to come

...and could see it in places very faintly.....but It soon dissapeared.

I've now successfully got rid of it twice

Xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.