How is everyone?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys:

Over here in the States it looks like we may be staying home, washing hands, masking, and physical distancing for a very long time.

Other than that, how is everybody? I am so bored of my own face being the only human face i see up close & unmasked on a daily basis, and then only in the mirror, that i put my hair in braided pigtails for the 1st time in at least 25 years, maybe 30-35. There are other women in their mid-60s who look just fine that way;i looked ludicrous, but at least it was a surprise every time i washed my hands, lol.

Took a long drive out to Lake Travis 2 weeks ago with The Pup. It was an overcast, not-hot day. Deer & fawns were out all over, and saw lots of birds that i don't get at my house in town. Cheered me up immensely. (I know that i am unduly lucky both to have a yard and to be able to make the 125-mile trip i took that day.)

i hope and pray that each and every one of you is as healthy as possible in both health & spirits

Aitarg

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

I notice that you've not had any replies.

What has happened to this forum? It used to be so helpful with several responses to every post.

I've posted and had little response.

One thing I've noticed is that i no longer get an email when someone posts. It was by chance that i saw yours when I wanted to post something myself .

Such a shame .

I hope that you continue to be well .

Regards,

Jean

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.