How is HarleyGirl (aka Denise) doing?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I've just joined this website because my partner has been diagnosed with HFS. She is 53 and fit as a fiddle but, along with me, is scared at what surgery might bring.

Like HARLEYGIRL, she is with Prof McEvoy in London who quotes 55-60% success rate in no further complications arising after 5yrs. Does anyone have any MvD experience with Prof McEvoy?

Denise (Harleygirl) was considering changing to Nik Patel in Bristol (this was a few years ago), i'd love to know if she did swap and how she got on?

Fingers crossed you're fine if you are reading this Denise.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.