How its going

Posted , 8 users are following.

Just wanted to let you all know that my tapering is going well! Im used to the 3 tramdol now for sure and im not getting many things from the withdraw like I was! anyway my plan is stil to take my last 2 pills sunday night and cold turkey Im planning to use all the things I said! Ill document my day by day in a diary type way and tell everyone what I did what i took and so on. With regards to the no sleep that people seem to experince Im planning to go as caffeine free as possible maybe cutting it out after 6PM if that doesnt improve my chances of sleeping maybe trying caffine free. I plan to have a pill free day for the first time in years problay after 72 hours if not a bit longer aka no weed or paracetmol or anything else.

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

frank thats great news, ill pray that your symptons are minimal or none what so ever, and your flesh body comes back in alignment without sweats insomnia, and cravings, your doing all the right things anyway, please do keep in touch ....alĀ 
  • Posted

I want everyone to know that I was taking tramadol along with my nauseous medicine. BC the doctor didn't want to give me narcotics but what he didn't realize or warn n neither did the pharmacy . the doctor told me to take them together after I throw up or rite before I throw up. Well I took them for three years like that . I was waking up four to five hours later on my bed with thing messed up. Or I would pull in front of store n not get out of truck for 3 hours. Until one day I went to my daughter house n woke up at hospital from having a seizure. Thank God
    • Posted

To finish as I was saying my son in law had caught my head. He knew what a seizure looked like. Apparently others had seen it before but thought I was having a bad dream. Still er told me not to take more than directed. But I was doing as told. I didn't understand so I continued taking all medicine as told until one day CVS pharmacy added to their app of pills interaction. Well I was scared m mad when I saw taken my py pills together was on high alert they make u cause a seizure. I was told by another pharmacist at a different CVS to call a lawyer. N see neurologist. This sed should he illegal. It almost killed. I quit it so fast I didn't care about withdrawal. I was on it for five years. I told everyone I knew not to take it nthey looked it up its scary. Tramadol should have lawsuits against it. You feel like yourself once u stop taking evil med cine good luck to all. Your in my prayers everyday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.