How long after increasing dose

Posted , 5 users are following.

How long after you increased your dosage did you notice a difference?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi kutiebug

it was around 12 days for me to notice a big improvement.

How are you getting on?

• Posted

When increasing a dose it was fairly imminent. But for me I started to get more side effects than anything else.
  • Posted

Thank you. I am almost a week into 150mg and for the most part only feel a little more tired. Just waiting to feel more "happy" I guess. But I'm glad I haven't had too many symptoms

• Posted

Just waiting to feel more 'happy'

That resonated with me. I want that feeling too. I'm starting to look at the other areas of my life. Change the way I've been doing things.

Recently I've just stopped in the middle of the day and thought about my needs at that moment. And for say 15mins I've done whatever it is I want at that moment. Be it sleep or tidy an area of my house that's bugging me. Small but helps. X

• Posted

Couple of weeks for first signs of improvement. Major relief only after a couple of months. It is quite subjective.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.