How long and how much?

Posted , 6 users are following.

How long has everyone been on orlistat and how much have you lost?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

2nd week in but i go to Slimming World lost 10lbs last week, 2nd weigh in tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed xx
    • Posted

Wow 10lbs in 1 week is fab!!! Good luck tomorrow 
    • Posted

thanks I have a very long way to go 9st to lose so taking it in stages breaking it down xx
  • Posted

Id hoped for a bigger loss but nurse put 2 n half bags of sugar in my hand n it was quite heavy, so im happy its a start xxxx
  • Posted

Thanks everyone. This group has defo helped a lot. Don't matter what the weight loss is as a loss of even a few pounds is much better than a gain. Leo up the good work everyone x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.