How long before a difference?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I stopped taking setraline after 13 days as my depression and sickness was overwhelming. How long before anyone noticed an improvement as I will start again at some point 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yeah, i get it. i was pretty bad with a lot of the side effects, i think it was around week 5 at 150mg that the side effects started to go, and i started to feel a bit better, almost week 8 now, and im noticing a great improvement, and most of the side effect are gone, still have night sweats, and feel a bit zonked out in the day, i take it in the morning, but depression and anxiety are greatly diminished. My advice would be to hang in there, the side effects are rotten, but they do pass, its not easy tho, i know.
  • Posted

Do you mean that you stopped sertraline and not taking anything else? If I understand you took it for 13 days? When did you stopoed?

How were you before using it?

What are your side effects?

It can stay a bit in your blood but you might what to talk to your doctor.

• Posted

I’ve gone straight back on mirtazapine and feel loads better, I stopped setraline last Wednesday 
  • Posted

How many mg of mirtz are you on? Does it make you tired the next day? I'm thinking of asking my doctor about taking it for sleep 7.5 but I'm worried about sleepiness the next day. I'm taking 50mg zoloft in morning.

• Posted

I take 30mg of mirtazapine but even 15 will help you sleep and it won’t make you groggy the next day . I think I’ll stick to that now because after 11 years it’s been a life saver for me 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.