How long can you do house work & run errands before becoming dizzy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

For example, (I have a point, I swear) today I woke up feeling kind of crummy but I had a doc appt an hour away and had to travel there (I drove). Then I stopped to eat and after went grocery shopping. In the grocery, I started feeling off from all the movement and then I had to go to another grocery store and I really felt it there.

(Still have a point)

I came home, put groceries away, and took a break. Felt crappy but managed to make dinner & get it out of the way.

But now I feel like I need a nap to recoup. I feel nauseated and just off/gross feeling. Like on a boat, as if I did too much. I'll prob feel this way for the rest of the day which sucks because it limits other things that need done.

***Do you guys end up feeling this way too? And if you do, how long can you do things before you start feeling this way? AND are you off/crappy feeling for the rest of the day from it?***

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes. All the eye movement in a store triggers it. Worse store is Walmart. Grocery store is second. There's so much to look at. Even my therapist told me avoid those places.

• Posted

I try to avoid those places but I don't have anyone to grocery shop for me so I have to do it myself sad

I find the fluorescent lights to be the worst.

• Posted

You accomplished a lot. I can usually do one of those things and be done. Stores are the worst. So to answer your question, you did more than I could do right now.
    • Posted

Yeah I usually can't do all of that either so I fell you. But I had to push myself through it to get it done. I felt so sick by the time it was all over tho.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.