how long did you wait after esa face to face medical and did u pass or fail? t.y

Posted , 5 users are following.

I went for my medical over 6 weeks ago, this is my first time being on esa, I still haven't had a reply how long have ppl waited and did u pass or fail tyx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

HI,

There's no timescales for any decision, whether it's ESA or PIP. It depends on backlog in your area and it's holiday time too so this will only add to the backlog.

You can't really compare yourself to anyone other person because we all suffer from different conditions and we're all different. ESA is about the work you can do rather than the work you can't do and this is what they assess you on.

You can ring DWP and ask for a copy of the assessment report, this will give you some idea what the decision will be as they mostly go with the report. Good luck.

• Posted

Hey shelsa I went on my medical on 21 June and received a message in my uc journal that i received the high group and 1000 pound arrears in my account that was last Thursday

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.