How long do Nebivolol withdrawals last?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been off nebivolol for a little over a month now and I am still having horrible withdrawal symptoms. I was taking 2.5 mg of nebivolol starting in July 2022. I developed insomnia, upper back and shoulder pain and severe anxiety. My anxiety got so bad I quit my job. I quit nebivolol cold turkey in December of 2022. I've been experiencing severe body aches, anxiety, chest pain, dizziness, joint pain and headaches. As I type this, my chest is hurting so bad and I feel like I have the flu. Each day seems to get better then out of the blue I will get a severe withdrawal symptom. My question is how long do these withdrawals last? I'm starting to feel hopeless. I feel like Ive been poisoned. I hate that I ever took this drug.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

russel how are you feeling theres another board here with people having withdrawals from beta blockers you may be interested in just search beta blockers withdrawals

by the way how are you feeling?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.