How long do side effects last

Posted , 3 users are following.

Still feel empty and crap from taking the 20mg which I stopped taking back in August.. what should I do.. my anxiety is low but my sleep is awful. Any help out there would be great

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I am on Olanzapine and I am suppose to go off cold turkey.. Did you taper your meds going down?I am sorry you feel so bad  Maybe you could talk to your doctor about this and get something for sleep.. Do you take any other medications?  I hope your feeling better soon.
  • Posted

Hello

I think I sent u a reply earlier this week Anyway I do feel for u having gone through a lot having been on and then stopping Olanzepine I got through the worst of the withdrawal symptoms but am still plagued by really bad sleep with bad dreams Like I have and recommend u consult with an alternative practitioner to help support yr mental health The quality supplements I take have definitely helped Hoping things improve for u soon

• Posted

Olanzepine causes so much grief/disruption to ones mental and physical health! Honestly how can this drug be allowed!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.