How long does it take .....?

Posted , 3 users are following.

.....for the side effects to kick in if you have been bad. For example, if I go out for a meal and have a korma or something similar, does revenge happen immediately, 2, 4, 6 hours or the next day?

Not that I'm intending to eat a korma but I just wondered.

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Everyone is different...with me it is 24 hours but thankfully haven't experienced that level of side effects for a very long time. It's something we all have to go through to find out!!! Sorry!!
  • Posted

I kind of thought that might be the answer. Oh well, I'll just keep sticking to being good and then I won't have to worry. Thanks for your response
  • Posted

i have found that if i treat myself to special fried rice from the chinese (which is my fortnightly 'treat') i get the effects about 24-48 hours later, just a bit of oil when i go, no urgency or leaking tho!
  • Posted

Well I put it to the test. Went for a curry but was as good as I could have been. No poppadums, no naan, boiled rice and a non creamy curry which I just dipped the tandoori chicken in. Up until that I had not experienced any oil at all. After that I experienced just a little bit.

Lost 4 lbs in first week so hopefully that will keep on going......

Thanks all for your support. The forum is a fantastic resource.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.