How long does it take for the runs to appear?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, just started taking these today and would be grateful for your advise.

Went out for Indian last night, so not sure if the tablet I've just taken will react with last night's food.

Also, if you have a tablet with your meal and it has too much fat, how long does it take for the runs to kick in.

I'm planning on sticking to this religiously as quite scared of the after effects not too.

Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

The idea of these meds to teach you on how to eat. Having curry with lots of cream will give you side effects. All depends what you to how your body reject 30% of fat you just eaten. My tip is wear a pad till you know what effects you. They are not nicest of meds but you will get use to it. I'm only 2 2 weeks in on them so still learning myself x

• Posted

Thanks Spikeylisa, I definitely won't be having curry while on them. I needed to start taking them sometime, and today is the day :-/. So far so good though.

• Posted

I seem to go to the loo every morning while I've been on these tables then after that I've been ok 

• Posted

i have been on the tablets 4 weeks now and lost over 14lbs, i have also started back at the gym and i watch the amount of fat intake, no more than 15g a meal and no more than 30g a day, since then i have not had any runs or orange monster effects. i normally just go loo once a day in the morning.. when i did get the monster effect i looked at everything i was eating and i also think its important for a treat, i have a bar of choccy once a week, but i split it down into a piece a day.. and so far touch wood am happy with 14lbs weight loss but i could be hitting a wall at moment but thats ok as the gym work should pay off soon and i normally find it takes 24/48 hours if you do anything wrong 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.