How long does it take for the symptoms to disappear?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi. My name is Emiray and im 18 years old. I had my pituitary gland tumour surgery 1 year ago. Before surgery, my biggest symptom was moon face, and it got worse and worse in the process of time. Now, even though it has been 12 months since the surgery, i still have moon face. It is improving, but very slowly. And im honestly sick of that. Has anyone experienced what im going through right now, and how long did it take for you guys to completely recover from your symptoms?

Note: My weight is normal right now, im 5'8 and i weigh 143 lbs. I exercise regularly.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.