how long does it take the clob to work?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was using it for four weeks then had to stop for a week because of irritation , then started using it only once a week for two weeks, now twice a week for one week so far...

I don't have any symptoms like burning but I never really did

the appearance isn't getting any better though, the white patches do look improved but now other areas are getting darker and the irritated look though not painful or itchy is still there...

I've been trying different moisturizers like vaseline, olive oil, etc.

so how long did it take for you to see improvement?

thanks!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I also am on Estrace (for vaginal dryness)...think they sort of go hand in hand...it took just 2 weeks to being to feel and see improvement..

• Posted

How did you get a prescription for Estrace? I was told by the doctor that they can only prescribe a generic, because Estrace is not sold anymore.

• Posted

the clobestasol and estrace r BOTH prescriptions ....my doctor gave them to be after my examination when I first saw him...have been on them 3 years now and ALL is under control...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.