How long does it take to moderate a new discussion?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I made a very long post about my recent TURP experience about 24 hours ago and it still hasn't been posted. What's up with that?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Lee

I look in the post and I do not see anything by you. It would have your name on it There is nothing. Are you sure you posted it right.

You may have to do it again. I went back 3 days.

Hope all worked out for you...Ken

• Posted

They only usually get Moderated if they contain certain words or links to other sites or copy write articles. Did you keep a copy of it that you can post again ?

• Posted

Hey Derek

I looked back in the post for the last 3 days. Nothing with his name. So I don't know what happen

Ken

• Posted

There were no links in the post, no names, or anything that should have gotten it rejected. I got a message saying it needed to be checked by the moderators. It was quite lengthy. I will post again.

• Posted

Lee,

Sounds like something went wrong - just post it again. I am very interested in the post as I am considering a bipolar TURP as a possible treatment option in the near future.

Tom+

• Posted

My original post is up (30 hours after submission) as well as the re-post submitted a couple hours ago.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.