How long does it take to sort your money out after winning tribunal

Posted , 3 users are following.

I won my tribunal for ESA and was put in the support group, the tribunal took place on 29th November and the DWP are still saying they havnt received their copy from the courts. Anyone know how long it takes?

Thanx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi congratulations, I have no idea but I'm sure it want be long, you could always ring the tribunal office and ask them, but at least you won, just in time for Christmas so you can stop worrying

• Posted

Well thats what I thought, I rang ESA yesterday (14th Deceber 2016) and told its still with the decision maker, so looks like I wont get it in time for xmas :-(
  • Posted

Great news! Unfortunately payments can take quite a while. I've heard some have waited 6-8 weeks sometimes more. Ring them and find out. I would.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.