how long does lump take to go away?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i got hs on my groins and face. infact face ( mainly left cheek ) many come leave a needle like scar then go away. right now on my right side of the face near the ear i got lump kind, it was on and off for couple of weeks on and off now formed a lump. the area around it seems healed but only left the lump now. the puss is 90% gone only if i press very hard then i get some puss.

How long does lump it take to go? what are my options if dosent go?

ive kept a beard now so its covering it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have had a cyst under my left earlobe i had it surgery removed 15 years ago, its a very common place for cysts. To this day still discharges a little, its like a cavity now like an indent

• Posted

whats the surgery like? is it an easy surgery or a proper procedure?

• Posted

You have to go to a general surgent. It was an out patent surgery. Takes like two month to close up all the wounds

I would call a few surgents and see if they do that type of surgery in house, at a standalone place or hospital. If your insurance charges more for hospital I would look for another surgent

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.