how long for a diagnosis

Posted , 7 users are following.

can you tell me how long you all had symptoms of a pituirity gland tumor before you got your diagnosis pleae

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am a mother of a child which took 2 years to diagnose her and then was in and had her opportunity in 3 weeks . Now 6 years on and another opportunity done she is doing well all concidering.

• Posted

Thanks Lisa sorry about your daughter how did it take them 2 years to get a dignosis thats just awful xx
  • Posted

I think mine started growing between 6th and 7th grade. When they found mine it was because started having seizures. It was 4cm by 3cm and my prolactin was 1041. Since Ive had it for so long, I didn't realize the symptoms. There are some good videos on youtube from people who have had them. I have depression, anxiety, pear shaped body,round face, no libido, and lack of energy. It is extremely hard to go through puberty at age 34. I don't relate to anyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.