How long for libtiam to wear off

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been drinking for about 5 years. aboit 10 oz a day but sometimes binging more. my last drink was 4 days ago and have been on dr supplied linbriam since at. gradually lower doesagee biy it makes me groggy. tomorrow im supposed to take three seperate doeages of 26 my for a total of 75 mg which is dowm from the 225 mg the first day. when is it sage for me to stop taking this stuff or at least finish the bottle by taking 1 25 mg pill at night so that hopefully i can work in 2 days. i was always a night drinker but never at work. ive made numerous calls to the va dr but sofar he hasnt gotten back to me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michael. Only your Doctor can assist you or someone who is medically trained and i am not. So sorry, but perhaps a chemist who knows this medication could assist you? Phone around? Regards Robin

• Posted

I am truly sorry to see that nobody has replied to you with a professional opinion. How are today? any luck from your doctor?bRobin

• Posted

ive only just seen this discussion, with the new format now, i dont often read it. Robin has given you excellent advice. we are not medically trained to give advice.

Hope you are feeling more relaxed and slowly starting to feel more normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.