How long for OTC meds to work?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm using the Reese's meds and wondering how long it should take to notice if it is working or not.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

It won't work. I tried 6 bottles in 1month due to desperation. The worms came out black as if Reese burnt them .it kills worms but not eggs.
    • Posted

Hi,

I forgot to explain my regimen. I am using probiotics, garlic capsules and garlic cloves. I also have a parasite tincture, as well as neem and dimacetous earth.

I do not know how to use the de or neem so it hasn't been administered yet

• Posted

Nothing kills eggs. Those buggers literally needs hard poison to die. I believe Reese gives them powers because I noticed the eggs hatched faster and the worms were more aggressive quicker. I did garlinase and probiotics 10,000 live active cultures from trader joes. I tried everything apart from the mebendazole and vermox my Dr. Prescribed. Try EPAZOTE google it I promise it will work just don't forget to update us on your results when you do try it smile
  • Posted

I heeded your advice ,but unfortunately wasnt able to find any epazote locally
    • Posted

Oh no. Can u order worm seed? Or u can find worm seed at the health store. I wish I could mail some to you sad
    • Posted

Aww thanks smile

I do have a tincture im taking that has wormwood in it. Today ive felt remarkably better from it,aside from the die off symptoms.

I am also pregnant so detoxing is much harder on my body . 

• Posted

Detox while pregnant?? Super, my mom said she detoxes when she was preggers with me and said that I was her cleanest baby smile
    • Posted

Yep im 9 weeks. And detox has been hard on my body but relieving at the same time
  • Posted

I hope you don't pass the pins to baby. American Drs. Don't seem to know much about parasites and how they work so I guess consulting one won't be of much help.
    • Posted

Well today I ordered some Epazote online. It should be here within 2 days!

So currently I am using Diatecomous Earth, Wormwood, Black walnut, cassias, clove, ginger root tea, colon cleanse, intestinal cleanse, garlic , probiotics and neem leaf.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.