How Long Paroxetine Withdrawal Lasts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been 10 days.Occasionally i take half my dose when i feel too dizzy.Overall i feel good but i sense a general malaise and dizziness.I cannot exercise as much etc.So how long will it last?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My doctor suggested taking 5ht bytheway but i want to wait for some time before starting it.
  • Posted

Hi Moni110. i have being taking Paroxetine over 14 years now, and i am worried how to stop taking them. i would love to stop taking them, but i am not sure about it. please can you tell me did you manage to stoptaking them.

Thanks

• Posted

Hi just wondering how you went on with your withdrawal?
    • Posted

Hi Clancabell

I'm trying come off Paroxetine and down to 4mg but so dizzy. How are you doing ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.