How making a very sensitive clitoris numb

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have a problem that is not so easy to describe and my English is not so good. I just start. And i have no idea if this group is the right one.

I am suffering from a very sensitive clitoris for years now.

Over one hour or two the sensitivity increases and at the end it was like e little evil was under the hood and biting in it, if something comes in contact, even with the hood. It starts with a white coating under the hood and than the sensitivity increases, especially while sleeping. I woke up from the pain. I was at various clinics and doctors, licensed gynaecologist. They all told me, that i should be happy, most of their female patients have the opposite problem. The coating is not a disease, no yeast infection or similar. It is a kind of smegma. I am washing the pubic area regularly with water. Sometimes the vagina with a special shower gel.

The white coating comes not regularly, 2 or 3 times a week. Not monthly, not depending on sexual activity. I tried a lot different underwear, cotton,silk.

After the licensed doctors i tried the free ones, natural healer, herbal healer, therapists and so on.

Some treatment concepts were very very strange, especially when the doctors were from India.

The best results were injections with Botox in the sensitive tip. But it lasts only for some month and it was very expensive and painful.

But one local pharmacist from India, he mixed me a cream, to make the tip and the surrounding area numb for a while.

It looks strange but it helps. Now this pharmacist has gone. I think, he had no official employment permit. And with him my cream has gone. I have two cream jars left, but after it? Now my question. If somebody knows a solution for that, a therapy or some hints to reduce the sensitivity, I clutch at any straw. If you have questions, please ask me!!

I hope, online writing is a bit easier than sitting face to face and showing that.

I have added some photos. The first ones in normal condition of the clitoris. The next ones with this coating. And the last ones with the balm. I am not an expert in photo editing. I choose some where the problem is visible.

Best regards

Elli

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I cannot say what the white coating is? Maybe from the cream you are using, or a skin condition, or hormonal issues. There are no major glands around the clitoris, only the sebaceous glands that secretes the oil to keep the skin healthy (and also causes the smegma when the dead skin cells combine with the skin oil).

The cream you got very likely contains lidocaine, a numbing agent that is not harmful , even on genitals. Men also use it as a numbing agent when they are ejaculating too quickly because they are too sensitive to stimulation.

You should be able to find lidocaine containing numbing creams pretty easilly in India. It may be best to start witth low dose lidocaine creams and work your way up to find the level that works for you.

Of course anybody that calls you lucky should know that not only pleasure comes from the clitoris, but it can also be extremely painful and uncomfortable to have a super sensitive clitoris.

Best of luck!

• Edited

Thank you so much for your answer.. I have never heard about this lidocaine. But now this is something where i can ask for.

And by the way, i am not in India. An Indian therapist here has sent me to this pharmacist. He was from India too. But he has never told me, what he used in the cream. We started with what he said, a mild version and than he mixed it stronger and stronger. Now i need only the size of a pea to make the tip complete numb. The first 3 to 5 seconds it burns, but than i can feel it getting numb. But i have this problem not every day. Only every two or three days and than often at night.

• Edited

That is Lichen Sclerosus. Look in the women's health section for the forum and share your pics there. Also, look for a doctor who is familiar with the disease. It's not a STD but a hereditary disease. You want to get it diagnosed and treated as soon as possible so the skin has a chance at repairing itself. Good luck!

• Edited

I found this comment on the Lichen Sclerosus forum. Click the tab in the top right corner, click community, scroll down to women's health (It will be at the bottom of the conditions and medications list) and scroll down to Lichen Sclerosus.

"I am 61 and was diagnosed with LS about 6 years ago. It's such a debilitating disease that ruins marriages and lives. I tried everything my doctor threw at me and had little success until I heard about the O Shot from my gastroenterologist. It ABSOLUTELY changed my life. I had the first one in July of 2020 and just had another one this morning because I started to experience itching and a small white patch at the opening of my vagina. I was told from my Gynecologist that I will probably need one every 2-3 years to keep it completely at bay. I can't stress enough how amazing it has been. It is not FDA approved yet so insurance doesn't cover it- naturally!!!! It costs in the range of $1200 in Houston and is worth EVERY PENNY!!! I urge you to read about it and do it if at all possible. They numb everything with a topical ointment so all you feel is a slight prick and a little pressure. I hope this helps!"

• Posted

Thank you for your reply.

I am not sure if it is lichen sclerosus.

Once o gynaecologist told me, lichen sclerosus is like white skin.

So the complete skin is all through white.

But this is a coating on the clitoris and i can wipe it away.

But even after wiping or washing it away it was so sensitive for

one day or longer.

And it is not itching, Every time after i had this 'attack ', after that the clitoris was very sensitive against manual contacts, e.g. finger, fabric, or so on. And that was the pain. Not itching. I had attached more photos, but someone has limited them to 4 photos.

• Edited

The skin around your labia is white and patchy and there were red patches too. It looks like Lichen Sclerosus. I'm not a doctor and I could be wrong but that would be my concern if I were you. The pain and film could be from the skin tightening around your clit. It will be obvious in time if that's what it is but it might be best to not let it get to that point before getting a diagnosis and treatment. I still think you should ask someone on the Lichen Sclerosus forum for their opinion.

• Posted

She has been to doctors and explained her symptoms.

The illness you speak about is very well known.

I doubt her doctors would not have seen it if it was lichen sclerosus.

I mean - im not an expert either but it seems to me this is just stressing out without a reason.

• Edited

"LS is relatively rare. Although reports indicate that it affects between 1 in 1000 and 1 in 300 individuals in the general population, the exact prevalence is unknown. It still seems unknown and underestimated because many patients are asymptomatic, and it is frequently misdiagnosed."

I would be stressing if I was having atrophy of the skin on/around my clit and wasn't getting a proper diagnosis or treatment. Doctors misdiagnose patients all the time, especially if you're not pushing for answers. She has white and red patches/discolored skin, pain and atrophy in/on her clit (thinning/eroding skin on the hood of her clit) and outer labia, and that's just what I can see from her pictures. If that's not Lichen Sclerosus, I don't know what is. I would want a biopsy done before I ruled it out. Also, she had a shot and cream given to her that might be used to treat someone with LS. Was the doctor treating her for LS without diagnosing it? Just saying, I would be seeing a new doctor and pushing for answers.

• Posted

you may have a point, sorry for my comment. The thing on the top of her clit you mean? to me that looks like she used a flashlight to make the picture and this caused it to look like this! so its not the skin, its the light. at other parts of the skin, especially on the left side besides besides her labia it really looks whitish. if she visits a doctor again she should show those pictures and ask him, i agree.

• Posted

I tried to attach more photos at my answers, but i think i have exceeded the limit because they were deleted before the publication.

• Posted

Any idea, where i can post this problem again?

Maybe there is an other forum .

I think, here are not so many members

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.