How many holes with the band

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have 5 holes/scars with the band 2 at either side and one in the middle not sure which is the port as they are all bumpy how man and where are yours thanks 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have 5 too banded 3 weeks ago tomorrow - still bruised around the two larger ones (banded in Birmingham) still a bit bumpy but getting smaller every day - little ones almost gone!  think its too tender for the port but thin mine is in the middle slightly higher up!

• Posted

Hi I have 5 aswell!

The larger more central but on the left scar is usually the port! 

X

• Posted

Hidid you have 2 at either side and one in the middleish I know different surgeons do it different 
    • Posted

I've got 1 either side of my tummy, then a little one just under my bra in the middle, and then a larger one underneath and a smaller one under that if that makes sense! X
    • Posted

Hows it going Rebecca?  did you find a difference after your first fill?

• Posted

Hi Jenni how are you getting on?

A little difference but not too much as they said they see better results for when they do it a tiny bit at a time! 

Still eating more than I thought I would be able to but nowhere near as much as I used to eat!

When is your fill? X

• Posted

Yes I was done in Birmingham jenni have you 2 at either side and one sort of in the middle that's how my surgeon did mine 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.