How many of you are living a normal life with angina?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So my dad has been diagnosed with Angina- he is on different meds but can't even walk far at Present without chest pain. He is currently off work but is self employed and so can't be off forever. He is in a manual job and he is worried he won't ever be able to go back to it as there is a degree of lifting items etc. So my question is will he ever recover enough to be able to return to a manual job or should he just sell up his business? How many of you are recovered to the extent that you are living a life where you can work in manual or other jobs without major issues? Thanks for any input

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi folks, so my dad went into his work today- he was feeling fine for a while but then he said he started getting a sensation that he was almost sweating internally and felt a great heat inside his chest. He then just came home and rested.

Is this an Angina attack? Or is it because he just needs to build up his stamina again? Thanks for any input.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.