how many pills do i need die

Posted , 7 users are following.

Im feeling really low and have been for some years,ive just split from my partner and thats tipped me over the edge and i dont want to be here anymore

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stuart.

I can see you are feeling very low, but suicide isn't

the answer.

You are in a dark place in your life but things will get better.

My marriage split up, my dog died and my father

died. Time doesn't totally heal but things become

less prominent in your life.

Keep going, don't try and kill yourself. Make a new

start.

Thinking of you x

• Posted

Hi Stuart.  I  don't know you but I do know you are a valuable human being and deserve life as much as anyone else.  I know you are feeling awful right now but hang on and things will get better.  

When I am feeling like this I decide every morning whether this will be the day I do it.  All you have to do is put the day off.  Just tell yourself 'I won't kill myself today'  

This really helps me.   

Stay with us here please and we will do our best to help and support you.  

xx

• Posted

Stuart, I know you probably don't feel like it, and obviously I don't know the situation when it comes to your social life or the reasons behind why you and your partner split up, but have you considered the concept of speaking to a grief counsellor? And also, using this opportunity now to see that you have a new life ahead of you waiting for you to grab it by the throat and seize the opportunity fo find somebody new?

Feel free to message. I won't lecture you. Just if you need any company or wish to talk about the circumstances around why you split, the good and bad of your relationship and so on, feel free.

• Posted

Hi Stuart

I have some idea of how you are feeling, and I certainly remember how attractive the idea of no longer existing feels when you are feeling really low. In fact what I wanted was never to have existed in the first place, because that way I wouldn't be hurting those people I cared about. I am sure there are some people in your life who care about you, and who want to help you - if you can, reach out to them and give them the opportunity to help. As the others have said, get through one day at a time and you will eventually feel better. I didn't believe that I would but I do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.