How much lower can I feel.........😢😢😢😢😢

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am soooo depressed I'm 37 and had hystrectomy 2 yrs ago. I feel as if I'm getting bigger n bigger around my bum n belly n my boobs have gone maooosive!!! I feel awful... My pelvic bone n lower back are aching like mad I don't know how to get through this.? I can't look at myself in the mirror n scared my husband will go off me 😢😢😢😢

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm with you on this one. Know exactly how you feel. Having vile couple of weeks & in amongst all this rubbish I need to loose 2 stone for my nephews wedding in 2 month. In so much joint paint I can hardly do anything & this from someone who used to be fitness freak always under 8 stone in weight  I hate this thing that has taken my life. 
    • Posted

I can't believe how bad it's making me feel ... I hate it!! I've always been around 9st now I'm bloated n fed up!!! Like u say though the pain is awful I never thought the change would be this bad xx
    • Posted

Your not alone, I'm tired of the weight flacution and the teen age acne and oh the extreme fatigue... 😬 Guess we hang on for dear life
    • Posted

I don't eat very much ( honest) but my weight is just going up & up too. It's just as well we don't know what's coming or we might be tempted to dig a hole & live in it until this is all over. I never expected this in fact I'm the youngest of four sisters & the only one to suffer like this. I just try & hang on to the fact that it has to end sometime, if my family, husband & son don't abandon me first. Take care x
  • Posted

You are definitely not alone, Louise.  My belly and butt look so awful that I hate wearing pants, especially jeans.  Very depressed, too.  Trying to figure out the best way to get some help so I can feel a little better soon.  
  • Posted

Hi Louise

So what to do. 

First of all, eat healthly - plenty of vegetables and fruit, drink LOTS of water OR herbal teas.  Coffee, tea with milk, flavoured waters do not count.  The water will help your body flush out toxins and also help your inner organs to function properly.  You will pee a lot and go the toilet more if you drink loads of water.  You will notice a difference.

Exercise - one of the best and the cheapest exercise is walking.  Fantastic for the bum and thighs. By getting out in nature it helps to reconnect to ourselves and the beauty that surrounds us.  Also, in sunshine, we absorb Vitamin D into our blood - all essential to maintain a healthy body.

Yoga too - this exercise helps blood flow to the head and strengths the bones.  It also calms the mind.  It keeps you looking young too!  And this is all natural. 

I don't know if you practice meditation but something along that line will help calm the mind.

Hope this helps.

Gayle

• Posted

Forgot to mention too that when we go through menopause, we do become anxious and have mood swings - ugh.

So, Vitamin B6 is good to take but NOT high doses.  Check with your doctor about this and see what they say.  I am taking 50mg - three weeks in and starting to feel better.  I have had terrible anxiety and swings - keeping fingers crossed that this works. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.