how much years it takes to get more white hairs?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 25 years old and a few days ago I found 4 white hairs on my beard. I checked the roots on my head(big part of it at least) and it doesn't seems like I have a white hair on my head for now. how many years it will probably take to progress further? can it stay like this for the next 3 to 5 years?. and what about the next 10 years? my hair might remain more or less the same with may be a few more white hairs or its going to completely take over my head and force me to dye it?.and since my first white hair appeared on my facial hair dose it mean that there are good chances that the next gray hairs will appear on my beard instead of my head?. I don't care much about my beard, I am not actually growing a beard I simply get lazy sometimes and don't shave it but I will shave it more often now. I am really scared that it will be really noticeable while I am still in my twenties..

sorry if this question isn't related to this forum I just didn't found better place to ask it...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.