How's everyone doing after a year of ablation?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, hope everyone is doing good. Its been a year since I've had my ablation, I still get tired easy? Is this the same case for anyone else? I know since I had my procedure I couldn't really do a whole physically, so it's probably been about 10 months since I hadn't I guess really worked out because I'd feel exhausted. Now I'm trying to get back into but I still get so tired, I'd say I'm done about 7p.m. in the day.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi glow509 im not sure seems like i do feel drowsy from it still. Idk ima go in for my year evaluation soon. Its kinda funny i opened up one of the emails for this site that i registered to like a year ago (before my ablation). This was the first question i saw. "How's everyone doing after a year of ablation?".

• Posted

I feel the same way, but from what I've read online this surgery is supposed to help you feel more energy?? So I don't either. One person I've chatted with said she does feel more energetic, but I can't remember how long it was since her procedure got done. I also feel like maybe it could be because I haven't really done much physically since then and now my body is taking longer to have that stamina? Anyway, let me know if you ask them about that, thanks.

• Posted

Ill let you know what they say. I actually went straight into phydical activity after my ablation hard work to be particular. And the difference was huge and very substantial. My anxiety levels were much lower.
    • Posted

that's really good to hear that there was a huge difference. I'm a little nervous about getting a catheter ablation soon. Should I be worried?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.